If you have any question left, please drop a note with the discussion link of this page.
MOBILE SITE TRACKING
THE ZANOX MOBILE ADVANTAGE
The rapid adoption of smart phones and tablets is changing how consumers are engaging with brands and making purchases. With the ZANOX MOBILE ADVANTAGE, advertisers can now take their existing performance marketing to the mobile, leveraging zanox‘ strong network of publishers and driving sales and customer engagement through a device that gives them unprecedented direct access to consumers.
CREATE A MOBILE LANDING PAGE
To engage users on mobile devices provide a mobile friendly landing page. Mobile landing pages ensure that your customers get the stream-lined and easy user experience they expect on the mobile web. Here are some best practices that you may want to consider when building your mobile site:
- Fast loading times
- Mobile landing pages should be lightweight and load quickly. This is a general best practice, but mobile users are especially impatient and might have slower internet connections.
- Direct and concise language
- Text is hard to read on a mobile device so use as little as possible. Be direct and concise with a strong call to action.
- Large text and big buttons
- Use large text and big buttons that are easy to read on a small screen and can be clicked by a thumb.
ENABLE ZANOX TRACKING
With your m-commerce site you can use the same high quality tracking techniques that you know from your e-commerce site. Use the standard zanox PPS and PPL tracking pixels and put them on your mobile site. Your zanox technical sales engineer will provide support and test the implementation to make sure the tracking works on mobile.
We will flag your programme as mobile enabled to make it easy to find for publishers who are active in the mobile space.
CREATE MOBILE ADS
Create a set of engaging, unobtrusive mobile ads for display on tablets and smart phones.
Smart phone ad formats:
- 120 x 20 - Small banner 6:1
- 120 x 130 - Small banner 4:1
- 168 x 28 - Medium banner 6:1
- 168 x 42 - Medium banner 4:1
- 216 x 36 - Large banner 6:1
- 216 x 54 - Large banner 4:1
- 300 x 50 - Extra large banner 6:1
- 300 x 75 - Extra large banner 4:1
Tablet ad formats:
- 300 x 250
- 468 x 60
- 728 x 90
- 1024 x 90
CHECK YOUR PERFORMANCE
Use the normal zanox user interface to see how your mobile site performs. You can choose from a variety of options to differentiate mobile leads and sales from the ones you generate through your e-commerce site.
- Tracking categories (CIDs)
- Suborder IDs
- Separate programme
QUICK START GUIDE FOR ADVERTISERS
Download the zanox quick start guide on mobile site tracking.